- 7 MOA DUAL-ILLUMINATED RMR: Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
- UNIQUE PATENTED HOUSING SHAPE: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum-alloy housing shape diverts the force of an impact away from the lens, greatly increasing the durability of the sight
- TRUE-COLOR MULTI-COATED LENS: Creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE / ELEVATION: Easily adjustable without special tools. 1 MOA per click
- VERSATILE SIGHT: Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
Trijicon RMR 7 MOA Dual-Illuminated Amber Dot Sight
7 MOA DUAL-ILLUMINATED RMR: Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions
Backed by a Limited-Lifetime Warranty, Trijicon’s aiming systems are proven on the range and in the field. As a result, Trijicon has earned the trust of those who are most in need of aiming accuracy and dependability. The company is proud to count as our customers the United States Marine Corps, United States Army, United States Special Operations Forces, United States Government, and state and local Law Enforcement, just to name a few. Trijicon is fast becoming the preferred scope among dedicated hunters for all types of game, as well as shooting enthusiasts worldwide.